Aims and Objectives
The objectives for which the International Benevolent Research Foundation (IBRF) has been formed are as follows :
1. To help provide necessary support in the areas of the emerging and the appropriate technologies for their transfer among all the academic institutions of all the countries with a view to having mutual as well as technical cooperation.
2. To collect data related to the education and research and the proposed educational and research opportunities in the third millennium in all countries of the world in general.
3. To help the countries in diagnosing the societal weaknesses and needs and requirements in order to define the basic level of learning to meet the needs of its own population in different countries under the United Nations.
4. To make special plans for the studies and research in the areas of business development, rural and urban entrepreneurship, occupational research and empowerment by promoting ideas, plans and practices having social, technological, cultural, scientific, environmental, economic and positive contents for the optimum development of a global sustainable society.
5. To aid in organising conferences, congresses, conventions, summits, symposia, seminars, meetings, discussions, debates, study courses, collection of statistics, exhibitions, shows, tour trips and to establish endowments and scholarships for the promotion and furtherance of the aims and objectives of the Trust.
6. To organise and establish educational / business / technical / archaeological museums and parks in different countries of the world for enabling the business houses, entrepreneurs, institution builders, governments, international bodies, educational institutions, etc. to use these facilities and infrastructure as training-cum-production-cum-rehabilitation centres.
7. To conduct sponsored as well as non-sponsored research programmes with the support of Ministries, Departments, Divisions, Inter-Governmental/National/Transnational Bodies and International Organisations for coming out with appropriate findings for mitigating the disastrous effects of peacelessness, unemployment, poverty, pollution and population explosion.
8. To publish books, encyclopaedias and directories on different topics relating to international cooperation, diplomacy, education, health, science and technology, environmental and disaster education, sustainable development, peace studies, cleaning and greening, river, ocean and mountain development, glacier studies, employment generation, etc.
9. To establish institutions at primary, secondary and tertiary levels with the active cooperation and involvement of the federal and / or local governments and public / private sector organisations in different countries for teaching, training and research in different emerging fields and to award degrees, diplomas and certificates to that effect.
10. To organise different academic / vocational programmes in association with the universities and institutions in different countries by establishing countrywide and countrywise branches, centres and enterprises with a view to preparing a competent cadre of young boys and girls having expert knowledge of new and emerging specialisations for entering into new occupations and in order to save the fragile and endangered Mother Earth.
11. To institute a Chair(s) in the universities / colleges / institutions / schools and other teaching bodies to make appointments to teachership, professorship and fellowship in different countries by having the sponsorship / co-sponsorship from the leading industrial and business houses and international organisations.
12. To collaborate, affiliate, federate and cooperate with the federal / central / state / provincial / local governments, universities, public / private sector organisations, NGOs and international agencies for implementing the projects of developmental nature all over the world.
13. To design and implement action programmes in areas like health and family welfare, drugless therapies, educational planning and administration, science and technology, rural and urban development, water resources, river, ocean and mountain development, earth sciences, human rights, intellectual property rights, tourism, hospitality, transportation, etc., with the academic, financial, technical and moral support from the governments, funding bodies, industrial houses, inter-governmental organisations, United Nations, etc.
14. To open collaborative branches, chapters and constituent centres in different parts of the world and get them registered with appropriate agencies and authorities if needed and felt necessary for the attainment of the aims and objectives of the Trust.
15. To strengthen the voluntary as well as non-governmental organisations in order to make them discharge the responsibility for the implementation of the need-based programmes with a view to protecting the Mother Earth by specially providing training in the areas of attitudinal as well as behavioural change and by educating the world citizenry regarding their rights and duties.
16. To provide consultancy to other institutions and organisations in all countries of the world for the establishment of new institutions with a view to bringing sustainability.
17. To strengthen employment-centric global education and development programmes with a neological as well as neocratric approach for ensuring that the training methodology in the institutions of learning does not produce unemployables.
18. To finally provide developmental action plans to different countries that will prepare the world citizenry for leadership and social responsibility enabling them to think and communicate effectively and develop a global awareness and sensitivity for better global understanding, world peace and unity.